The COACH STREAMS is our 30 minute Digital Beer Education Program on Tuesdays, dedicated to delivering expert insights into the world of beer.
Natalya Watson is a Beer Sommelier and Advanced Cicerone®, passionate about sharing her knowledge of beer with others. She regularly teaches at The Beer and Cider Academy, judges at beer competitions, and produces and hosts the podcast ‘Beer with Nat‘. Her debut book, Beer: Taste the Evolution in 50 Styles, is now available.
She gave us an expert insight into how to taste beer: appearance, aroma, flavour and impression.
This week’s topic is Pale Ales
– The reasons why this style is so prevalent in the UK;
– The gateway drug into good beer;
– The pale ales rebranding – West Coast (anti macro beer movement);
– New England style effect on the UK (and the World);
– Drink it fresh! *Important to teach*!!