Taste 6 top quality summer inspired British Craft Beers in a laidback setting with some friends
What’s In The Glass? is taking over Binch again for a celebration of the best Summer beers available! Gabs, our Certified Beer Sommelier, will be offering a seasonal focus beer event in our lovely Bottleshop & Bar, set in the heart of Hackney.
Join us for 90 minutes tutored tasting session with carefully selected beers from a range of the best breweries. The event is taking place from 5.30 pm-7.00 pm for 15ppl maximum (due to capacity) and the cost for the event is £25 pp.
What will be included:
- Sample six beers from a range of first-class breweries:
- DEYA Brewing Company (Cheltenham, UK) – I Do This All The Time (4.5%, White Beer with Rhubarb and Coriander)
- Drop Project (Mitcham – London, UK) x Left Handed Giant (Bristol, UK) – World In Motion (4.5%, Fruited Gose with Passionfruit, Tangerine and Smoked Sea Salt)
- The Kernel Brewery (Bermondsey – London, UK) – Pale Ale Nelson Sauvin (5.2%, Pale Ale with New Zealand hop Nelson Sauvin)
- Villages Brewery (Deptford – London, UK) x Yakima Chief Hops – Big Lighting (6% Belgian IPA with Talus, Simcoe, and Mosaic)
- The Kernel Brewery (Bermondsey – London, UK) – Bière De Saison Apricot (5%, Barrel-aged saison with apricot)
- Little Monster Brewing Co. (Chichester, UK) – Frost (7%, West Coast IPA with Centennial, Chinook and Simcoe)
- Available takeaway discounts for selected products) plus various paring snacks will be included;
- Learn about some of the most prominent craft breweries in the UK;
- Receive an introduction to the beer world, with funny insights and stories for each beer and brewery.
The event will take place at Binch (51A Greenwood Road, E8 1NT). Get your tickets as they won’t be around for long!
Nestled on Greenwood Road by London Fields, Binch stocks various local and international breweries and vineyards. Sylvain Bertozzi, a passionate Frenchman, was raised in Paris surrounded by many vintners and small brewers. Since arriving in London over five years ago, Sylvain has developed his taste for English craft beer and its culture, working at establishments like Mother Kelly’s and Borough Market. Sylvain wanted to merge his love for French wine and cuisine with the UK craft taproom culture, and three years later, Binch was born.
All government guidelines carefully, so you may notice a few changes in the layout of our bistro as well as the style of service.